Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'll be back shortly....

I've been gone for a while, for anyone who might have noticed.

There was a death in my family, which I'll elaborate on more later. It's got me thinking quite a bit.

In the meantime, I'd like to share this with you:



As my mind is still on the loss of a loved one, this video is a good summery of what I like to contemplate, a hope without basis, for a higher dimension. Sometimes I think it's silly, but still I think how wonderful our natural universe is already and perhaps it's not beyond capability for the sum of information that makes us who we are could be preserved somewhere in spacetime.

2 Comments:

Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

My condolences. And I did notice that you hadn't posted for a while.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

I noticed :) glad to see your still there. Hope that you are doing well. I've often thought of how we might be able to access another dimension, and what we might see or learn as a result, or maybe the possibility that there is more of a connection between people than we realize. Maybe on some level we are all truly connected like computers to the internet, yet unaware of its existiance.....

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home