Friday, February 16, 2007

100th post

Wow... I've actually gotten in 100 posts! I managed to keep at a pretty good pace of a few posts a week for the past few months. I can't believe I've actually been keeping it up so long & mostly regularly, and I'm proud of me, because I'm good enough, I'm strong enough, and dog-gone-it, people like me.

I've learned a lot about atheism, as well as the religion around me, in the past few months. I've become much more conscious of the religion around me, how it affects my life, and what I want to do about it.

Anyways, I'd like to say that so far, it's been really interesting, and I appreciate everyone who's taken the time to read what I've written, and I also highly appreciate everyone who's taken the time to comment! It's such a good feeling getting feedback, I think that's what keeps us all blogging.

Well, lets see how long it takes me to make another 100 posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! And keep them coming.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home