Thursday, December 21, 2006

In their own world....

I don't deal with Christians on a daily basis. I mean, I'm sure a lot of the people I deal with daily are "Christian" but not to a pushy extent. I'm lucky in some sense that I live in a part of the country where it's normal to be different. I pass by churches and congregations as I drive through my community; but I don't really feel they make their presence known to me. I rarely get a knock on the door with an invitation to church.

But I think I would find it interesting to participate, as this man did, in uuber-Christian activities; to see what it is like.



The people (kids especially) he talks to who are very into their religion seem to have lived very sheltered lives. And they make a point of sheltering themselves; instead of making themselves stronger by facing the world, they just avoid the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home