Friday, December 01, 2006

Scientology: Day 1 - 4th of July Event

In context with the last video on Scientology I posted a link to, this is a prime example of real-life use of the techniques they learn in those sessions. This isn't about communication; look how close into the face of the camera-man they get. And see how angry they get; that's not healthy. It's about intimidation & control. They keep asking the same questions; trying to "break" him. I only found interbulate in the urban dictionary.

For all they're against psychology, they sure as hell use a lot of psychological coercive-tactics.

Scientology held an open event on a street actually renamed "L. Ron Hubbard Way" by the city of Los Angeles. I tried to attend the event and was stopped from walking down a public street.

This video contains an excellent example of "bullbaiting" which is something Scientologists drill to do. The idea is to try to cave in the person who is being assaulted.

1 Comments:

Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

I didn't ever get into Scientology or anything like that. I know a few people who did though.

It always seemed like a con to me. Maybe I am a cynic?

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home