Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Free Thinking Organization

There's part of me that wants to start an atheist-organization that could replace religion in this world. I do understand that for the most part, atheism has a lot to do with free-thinking... and free thinking and organization aren't the most compatible concepts... but I could call it The Free Thinking Organization!

FTO wouldn't be a religion or cult, just a better way of (controlling people's) thinking!

I would make an excellent leader of the FTO because, being a free-thinker myself, I could best direct people's thoughts towards free-thinking! I wouldn't do it because I wanted people's money, or their allegiance, I'd do it for the better good of the world. I could get everyone to think the same free-thoughts.

Wouldn't you want to belong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home